F1 Ray Bears 2019-20
Class Teacher: Miss Nall
Early Years practitioners: Mrs Hancox, Miss Fairclough & Miss Shaw
PPA cover (Tue pm & Wed am): Ms Griffiths
Please return here to find all you need to know about what we have been up to and what we have coming up!
- Please clearly name all items of clothing, bags, lunch boxes, etc.
- No need to bring water bottles in. All children have access to drinking water throughout the day.
- Bring in book bags to be changed at least once a week.
- Doors open at 3:20pm for collection at the end of the day.
- If your child has been sent home in spare clothes from school, please return as soon as possible.
- Please bring in a plastic bag to put muddy suits in if needed.
How you can help at home:
- Read with your child every night. This really helps to promote their love of books.
- Use phonics sounds when playing games like ‘I Spy’ when out and about.
- Count everything! Encourage your child’s interest in numbers in their environment.
- Talk about your day. Encourage them to recall what has happened in their day.
- Encourage your child to get dressed and undressed themselves.
The purpose of this booklet is to help you as a parent or carer find out more about how your child is learning and developing during their first five years, in relation to the EYFS. Children develop more rapidly during the first five years of their lives than at any other time. This booklet has been written to help you know what to expect during these vitally important years by focusing on the seven areas of learning and development which are covered in the EYFS.
|Maths - Shape||Scrimbling||The Forest|
F1 Ray Bears: News items
F1 Ray Bears: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
F1 Ray Bears: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display