F1 Teddy Bears 2019-20
Room Manager – Mrs Hornby.
Early Years Practitioners – Miss Amis, Miss Rossiter and Mrs Kenny.
Lunchtime- Assistants – Miss Amis, Mrs Hanley.
We encourage and nurture our little ones to explore, experiment and develop as unique individuals within all areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage. We believe in following your children’s interests, supporting and offering challenge to further extend learning. Our parent partnership is of high importance to us as we believe this is key to your child’s growth and future potential.
Every child is allocated a member of the team as their key person. We all work closely with your children, so we are all able and available to speak to you about your child. We look forward to sharing an exciting ‘Learning journey’ with you and your children this year through our Tapestry observations and our class page.
This term, we have been focusing on settling children into Nursery, building positive relationships and ensuring children begin to feel confident within their new learning environment. We have also been encouraging our children to develop a positive ‘can do’ attitude to learning and to develop their self- help skills.
· Each child will have their own reading book bag and will be able to choose a book to take home to share with you each week.
· Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything which might affect your child’s emotional well-being, e.g. loss of a pet, not sleeping well, moving to a new house.
· Please clearly label your child’s belongings.
· If your child is not out of nappies, we ask you to please provide them with a bag containing:
§ Change of clothes
· The children wear aprons to protect their clothing but may still get mucky or wet as they explore and immerse themselves in different activities. We ask that all changes of clothing that are provided by us be returned after laundering please.
· Do you have any special talents that you could share with our children, such as art, music or working in the community, e.g. midwife, policeman, dentist, doctor, nurse? Please speak to a member of our team if you would like to share your skills with the class. Thank you to Mrs Low who has very kindly agreed to come in to share how her family celebrate Chinese New Year.
'What To Expect, When?' - EYFS Parental Guide
The purpose of this booklet is to help you as a parent or carer find out more about how your child is learning and developing during their first five years, in relation to the EYFS. Children develop more rapidly during the first five years of their lives than at any other time. This booklet has been written to help you as a parent know what to expect during these vitally important years by focusing on the seven areas of learning and development which are covered in the EYFS.
Fun ways to encourage your child to practice and develop their mathematical skills at home. For ages 2 - 3 years.
Learning together through play- Play dough recipe
Eric’s guide to Potty Training
Files to Download
F1 Teddy Bears: News items
F1 Teddy Bears: Blog items
There are no blog items to display