F2 Black Bear Cubs 2019-20
Class Teachers - Mrs MacDonald & Mrs Gee and Teaching Assistant - Miss James
Hello! Welcome to Black Bear cub’s class page. If you have any questions about any of the information given on this page please see Mrs Gee (Monday, Tuesday) or Mrs MacDonald (Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday).
- Please send your child into school with their reading wallet everyday.
- Read with your child at least 3 times a week. Books will be changed on a Monday and Wednesday if reading logs have been signed 3 times.
- Please upload a picture of your child completing home learning on Tapestry.
- Please complete the number of the week suggested activities at home.
- Upload home news to Tapestry. The children love sharing and talking about their news with their friends in class!
- PE takes place on a Monday morning.
Thank you for your continued support and here are some other key ways you can help from home:
- Encourage correct letter formation using the number formation rhymes.
- Reinforce phonics sounds when your child is reading or writing or play games to spot sounds when out and about!
Phonics Play website contains lots of games to support your child’s phonics development at home:
Topmarks website contains lots of fun maths games to support your child’s understanding of number and shape, space and measure:
F2 Black Bear Cubs: News items
F2 Black Bear Cubs: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display