F2 Brown Bear Cubs 2019-20
Class Teacher - Mrs Evans & Teaching Assistant - Mrs Whitehead
- Please send your child into school with their reading wallet everyday.
- Read with your child each night. Books will be changed when reading logs have been signed three times.
- Please upload a picture of your child completing home learning on Tapestry.
- Please complete the number of the week suggested activities at home.
- Upload home news to Tapestry. The children love sharing and talking about their news with their friends in class!
Thank you for your continued support and here are some other key ways you can help from home:
- Encourage correct letter formation using the formation rhymes.
- Reinforce phonics sounds when your child is reading or writing or play games to spot sounds when out and about!
Phonics Play website contains lots of games to support your child’s phonics development at home:
Topmarks website contains lots of fun maths games to support your child’s understanding of number and shape, space and measure:
F2 Brown Bear Cubs: News items
F2 Brown Bear Cubs: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display