Nursery - NH 2020 - 2021
Room Manager - Mrs Hornby
Key Practitioners - Miss Rossiter, Miss Amis and Mrs Shaw
We would like to extend a very warm welcome to all our new children and their families and a 'Welcome Back' to our children from this year.
8:45-11:45 or 12:15-3:15
Full school day
Each child is assigned a 'Special Talking Teacher' who will work closely with your child .Our team are available to talk to you after each session and we value our parent partnership highly.
Why are parent partnerships so important?
- Parents know their children best
- It helps the child to feel safe and secure while in the setting if they see that their parents feel comfortable there.
- To create a shared level of expectation
- To information share about new levels of development, any concerns and any new likes or dislikes
- To keep up to date with what is happening outside the setting, especially if the home situation may be causing problems for the child. Please let us know if there is anything which may affect your child's emotional wellbeing, e.g. the loss of a pet or a poor night's sleep, so that we are able to best support them.
- Parents can feel secure to seek advice, help and support should they need it
- To make transitions throughout the setting smooth
- Improve practice and outcomes for the children, ensuring every child has their full individual needs met.
Please ensure that all your child's belongings are clearly marked with their name.
Woodland Learning takes place on a Wednesday morning at 9.00 a.m prompt. We would be grateful if you could send your child into school with a waterproof coat, wellies and waterproof trousers or a change of clothes. This will enable us to gain maximum learning time in the forest.
Please upload any special events or family trips out onto Tapestry as our children really enjoy sharing their news with the class and it develops so much self-confidence and their speaking and listening skills.
Milk and fruit is provided free for your child and we cater for children who have allergies.
Please encourage your child to put on their own coat, get dressed, feed themselves and to wash their hands for twenty seconds.
Settling in to Nursery
We are delighted with how well our children are settling into their new environment and gaining an awareness of our expectations, class rules and routines. We are encouraging them to develop their self-help skills and explore all our areas.
Files to Download
Nursery - NH: News items
There are no News items to display
Nursery - NH: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Nursery - NH: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Nursery - NH: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display