Year 2 Honey Bears 2019-20
Welcome to Year 2 Honey Bears!
Your class teacher is Mrs Simmons.
Our TAs are: Mrs Lee (Maths), Mrs Roberts (Monday to Wednesday) and Mrs Eaton (Thursday and Friday).
A HUGE shoutout goes to Matthew, Colton, Austin and Josh who completed the most home learning on Purple Mash last week.
They were very closely followed by Aurora, Amelia, Faye and Jack.
Well done to all the children in Honey Bears who completed any home learning this week :)
Home Learning during COVID-19 is on Purple Mash, Times Tables Rock Stars and you can also download the attached documents below for other home learning ideas ideas for the week.
- P.E is Monday (indoor) and Wednesday (outdoor). Please ensure you child has an outdoor kit too (burgundy joggers and jumper)
- Homework goes out on Wednesdays and is due in on Mondays
- Spellings go out on Wednesdays and are tested on the following Wednesday
- Magic Maths goes out fortnightly on Wednesday and is tested weekly on Wednesdays
- Reading books are changed daily. Please read every night with your child
How to help at home:
- Practise 2,5,10,3,4 times tables
- Practise spelling Year 2 common exception words
- Challenge your child to complete Time Table Rock Stars on a device at home as often as possible