Imagination Makers Club
Who is it for? KS1 & KS2
When is it? Each Monday for KS1 & Tuesday for KS2 at 3.15pm - 4.00 pm
How much does it cost? FREE
Does my child need to bring anything? No
Where will children be collected from? Collect from Main Reception
Current Club Term - Starts w/c Monday 25th April 2022 to w/c 23rd May 2022
So much more than just sitting with a book...
Imagination Makers help bring books to life, through not just reading books, but also lots of other funfilled opportunites to promote imagination and fun; this could be through roleplay, art and design or even watching video clips of our favourite traditional tales.
There will be lots of fun filled opportunities that include;
- Talking about and sharing your own books with your friends
- Bringing your favourite parts of the stories you have listened to or read to life through role play and drama
- You can choose to watch video clips of your favourite Disney Tale Movies
- Designing and making your own book marks to use either at home or in school
- Creating book reviews so that you can influence others
- Drawing your favourite characters from a book that you have enjoyed
- Designing and making a book cover.
- You could even write your OWN story if you wish!
Come along and join our exciting ‘Traditional Tales’ reading and roleplay club. Whilst sitting next to a cosy virtual fire you can choose to read with a friend or listen to a variety of tales through many different genres whilst sipping on a delicious hot chocolate topped with marshmallows! In the warmer weather, you can take the club outdoors and read underneath a tree!
See below an example of a typical week....
During week the children listened to the story "The Dot" whichis a wonderful story about art and creativity.
Following the story, the children got very imaginative with their brilliant drawings