Child Flu Immunisations - Electronic Consent
Please see below information from the NHS regarding school aged vaccinations.
Please note this is not for COVID-19 vaccines.
VACCINATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEDNESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2021
NHS E-CONSENT STATUS FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE - https://www.wchcimms.co.uk/Forms/Flu (Even if you do not consent, please confirm this by clicking the aforementioned link)
NHS INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE - https://www.wchc.nhs.uk/econsent/
Our School Code is WC140931
If you have any queries, these should be directed to the Immunisation Team on 0151 514 2510 or 0-19 Team on 514 0219
e-Consent: school-aged vaccinations
NHS Wirral have introduced a new way for parents and carers to consent to their children’s school aged vaccinations (including the COVID-19 vaccine for 12 - 17 year olds)...
We’re introducing a new way for parents and carers to consent to their child’s school-aged vaccinations, including the COVID-19 vaccination. The new electronic consent (e-consent) process is easy, secure and convenient.
Parents and carers of pupils will give consent for their child’s school-aged vaccinations online using a new e-consent form instead of the paper forms which are sent home from school.
- The e-consent forms will be used to consent for all school-based vaccinations:
- Seasonal flu
- DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, polio)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella)
Why we’re moving to e-consent…
• it’s much easier and quicker for parents, carers and schools
• consent forms can be completed on mobile phones, tablets or computers
• the process is completely safe, secure and convenient
• it saves paper and time.
How e-consent works…
• as a parents or carer you will receive a link to the e-consent form. This will be sent via an email or text from your child’s school
• upon receiving the link you will complete the form and click submit
• you will then receive an email confirming consent
• your completed e-consent form will be sent to our secure portal
• a report containing all consent forms will be generated and sent to the Trust’s immunisation team
• vaccination lists are generated your child will receive his / her / their vaccination in school.