School Systems - Parent Pay
What is this?
ParentPay is our payments system for all school related activities.
What will I use this for as a Parent/Carer?
ParentPay should be used for paying:
- wrap around care (breakfast and after school clubs)
- school trips
- nursery care
- enrichment clubs
You may also use ParentPay as a savings facility for future school related purchases such as school trips or uniform.
How do I access?
The school office will send you an email with an activation code. To access Parent Pay simply go to https://www.parentpay.com/ and select "Parent Login" from the "For Parents" dropdown in the right hand corner.
Once you have logged in you can set your username (your email address) and your own password.
Families with Multiple Children
If you have more than one child, all children will be managed under one account.
If you have a child at another school using ParentPay, they will be linked under one account so you do not have to create different log ins for different children or schools.
Payment via Vouchers/Salary Sacrifice
To make bookings for your child using childcare vouchers, you can do this by requesting a transfer to Townfield from your voucher provider. Once the school receives your voucher credit this will be added to your Parent Pay account to allow you to make bookings. This must be done in advance of any bookings. Failure to do so will prevent you from being able to book sessions.
Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to make payments using childcare vouchers within Parent Pay, however we are liaising with them to streamline this process. Please note if there is any delay in your account being credited with Childcare Voucher credits, please email email@example.com and your booking will be administrated by our school office to ensure you are not prohibited from making any bookings.
Once your account has been registered your log in details will be your email address followed by any password you have set when initially setting your account up. You can reset your details at any time by visiting https://www.parentpay.com/ and selecting the "forgotten your password" link
Is there an App to download?
No. ParentPay doesn't have it's own app but you can easily log in from you browser - https://www.parentpay.com/. There are some instructions below to help you add ParentPay to your phone's home screen or you can click here
Where do I get help with this school system/platform?
ParentPay is a very user-friendly platform which can be fully administrated by Parents/Carers. You can transfer monies between sibling accounts, and products (lunch to wrap around) and complete refunds yourself You can find a user guide below or by clicking here or visit FAQ where you can find the answer to lots of troubleshooting queries. For your convenience there is a list of FAQs below.
Other Useful Information
In addition to the information above and the guidance notes below, you can find details regarding payments (including use of Childcare Vouchers) in the Payments to School section of our Parents Hub - here
Wrap Around Care Booking - Did you know you can pay on the day ?
Should you need last minute wrap around care you can book Breakfast club up until 7.00 am on the morning before Breakfast Club Opens at 7.45 am and for After School Club you can book up until 12.00 noon for that day. Children must be booked into wrap around care and cannot turn up unless a booking has been made.
Parent Pay Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
Parent Pay have a direct FAQ section which answers a range of questions regarding Parent Pay such as
- I have forgotten my username and/or password, what do I do?
- I have changed my email address, what do I do?
Making Payments & Requesting Refunds
- How to make a withdrawal from your Parent Account
- I have funds in dinner money, can I move this to another child
- How do I pay for items?
- I have paid for the wrong item, can I get a refund?
- Can I make a payment with childcare vouchers?
- My child has left the school, how do I obtain a refund?
- How can I view payment history?
Setting up a Parent Pay Account
- How do I activate my account?
- I have received an activation letter, however my email address has already been used on ParentPay, what should I do?
- Why have I not received my verification email
- How to set alerts
Bank Transfer & Auto Top-up
- What are Bank Transfer & Auto Top-ups?
Account Management & Security
- My child is moving schools, what should I do?
- Adding more children to your account?
- My child is moving schools, can I still use my existing account?
- My child is moving schools, can I transfer the balance to the new school?
- Can another payer, such as a partner or ex-partner, make payments for my child?
- How do I merge two existing accounts?
- How to add mobile numbers to your Parent Pay account?